Tom is the creator of MasonryiQ and a thought leader in the masonry industry. He is often invited to speak and participate in panels at major industry events. He also is frequently asked to provide demonstrations of the software, how it works, and how it integrates itself seamlessly into the BIM program Revit for Architects.
Tom has recenlty presented at various regional events and national conferences throughout the US including:
- Masonry Institute of STL (MISTL)
- Michigan Masonry Coalition
- Rocky Mountain Masonry Institute (RMMI)
- SEAOCC (Structural Engineers Association of Central California)
- NWCMA (Northwest Concrete Masonry Association)
- NCMA (National Concrete Masonry Association)
- CPG (Concrete Products Group)
- BIM Forum
Cuneio is a St. Louis mechanical engineer who graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia. Tom got his start in the masonry industry as an architectural salesperson, so he understands the processes and needs of the architectural design and commercial building communities. Above all, his companies CAD BLOX LLC and 3DiQ, are at the forefront of bringing 3D modeling software technology into the masonry industry.
So if you’re interested in having Cuneio for speaking engagements and demonstrations for your organization, click here to tell us more about your event.
There are no upcoming events at this time